- The Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund
- Internal Security Fund - Instrument of financial support for external borders and visas
- Internal Security Fund - Instrument for financial support for police cooperation, preventing and combating crime, and crisis management
- SOLID - General Programme 'Solidarity and Management of Migration Flows'
- EEA and Norway Grants 2009-2014
Department for Border Policy and International Funds Batorego 5 Str., 02-591 Warsaw Poland
+48 22 601 42 48 +48 22 601 41 74
Information on projects under implementation
- The third module of the tactics and techniques of intervention training completed
The beginning of the languages courses for customs officers
Courses in English and Ukrainian languages funded under the Norwegian grants in the Project "Safety in Schengen area – to increase the effectiveness of the Mazovia and Western Pomerania region customs officers in the fight against cross–border and organized crime" started on September 7, at the Customs Chamber in Warsaw and at the Customs Chamber in Szczecin.
The training on first aid
III module of professional medical training “Giving first aid in life-threatening situation in tactical conditions, also cooperation with air ambulance service”, cofinanced from Norway Grants under the Project “Safety in Schengen area-strangthening capacity of polish customs officers from Mazovia and West Pomerania regions in fighting against cross-border and organized crime” started on September 28 th.
- A new tool in the fight against false documents
The Conference launching the Project 26/NMF PL 15/14
The Conference launching the Project 26/NMF PL 15/14 "Enhancing competence and qualifications of public administration within the scope of migration and asylum with a special attention paid to preventing irregular migration" under the Norwegian Financial Mechanism took place on 24 June 2015 in Warsaw.