- The Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund
- Internal Security Fund - Instrument of financial support for external borders and visas
- Internal Security Fund - Instrument for financial support for police cooperation, preventing and combating crime, and crisis management
- SOLID - General Programme 'Solidarity and Management of Migration Flows'
- Norwegian Financial Mechanism 2014-2021
Department of European Funds
Batorego 5 Str., 02-591 Warsaw Poland
+48 22 601 42 48 +48 22 601 41 74
State of play
State of play
Programme Operator has started working on an implementation of the Programme since signing of the Memorandum of Understanding on 20th December 2017. First important meeting, Stakeholder Consultation, took place on 1st March 2018. During the meeting potential beneficiaries of the Programme Home Affairs (representatives of law enforcement entities, international organisations and NGOs) have identified biggest challenges within the Programme Areas supported by the Grants.
Since the beginning of April 2018 Programme Operator has been working on the Concept Note – a document consisting conception, goals and measures of the Programme. This document has been accepted on 4th March 2019 by the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Currently Norwegian side is preparing a draft of the Programme Agreement. The basis for this document is the Supplementary Information which was prepared by the Programme Operator and sent by the National Focal Point to the Financial Mechanism Office on 29th March 2019.
Information about the next phases of work will be published accordingly.